Why Fuel Box is better than a Fuel Drum
While fuel drums can could benefit those who are using construction and agricultural vehicles and machines, there’s still big differences to using a Fuel Drum and a Fuel Box.
The Fuel Box is a great alternative to a fuel drum and to a jerry can as, it offers several benefits that a fuel drum cannot provide.
Below are some of the main benefits of using a Fuel Box:
- Contamination issues, 200 litre drums are often left outside on site and are subject to water and dirt contamination.
- Logistic companies with vehicles that have ancillary engines, such as refrigeration units, or a forklift on the back for unloading that will need re-fuelling while they are away from their base. Plant & Machinery Diesel engine use
- Marine Diesel applications
- Improved Cetane Rating
- Cleaner Combustion
- Prevents microbiological growth
- Proven on biodiesel
- Slowly disperses existing sludge
- Reduces deposit and varnish build-up
- Improves storage stability
- Anti-Glug (No Spillage)
If you are looking for small volumes of red diesel, please contact our FUELBOX team on 0333 222 3643, or alternatively you can find your local stockists on our stockist’s page,
However, if you decide that you do still have the need to buy red diesel in 200 litre drums then we recommend New Era Fuels who offer an unrivalled nationwide delivery service. Click here to go to their Red Diesel Drums page.